- At the beginning of the academic year, a form with the student’s details should be filled carefully and the bus rules should be respected.
- Students should follow the rules and cleanliness and respect the others. In case of not doing so, the student won’t be allowed to the bus for a certain time.
- Bags should be put beside the student on the chair.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the bus.
- The seat built should be fastened.
- Parents are not allowed inside the bus and aren’t allowed to interfere with the bus seating.
- By the end of the day, if the person in charge of receiving the student can’t come to receive him, the student will be taken back to school, then the person in charge of him is obliged to come to school and receive him.
PS: Bus matrons report the student’s behavior regularly to the general supervisor.