The school uniform
- All students have to put on the school uniform chosen by school.
- Students won’t be allowed to come to school wearing the PE clothes or trainers except for the days which include PE lessons.
- The student’s name should be embroidered on the uniform.
- Extra clothes should be sent for emergency , doesn’t have to be uniformed ( KG children are meant with this caution ).
- The student’s absence reason should be reported in no more than 24 hours as the student won’t be allowed to the class except after a signed letter from the parent or a phone call.
- In case of absence for three continuous days for illness, the student should present a medical report from the doctor concerned with the case.
Sanity and hygiene:
- Meals should be in the assigned times only ; so no meals or drinks in halls.
- Parents should give the children health food that gives them energy.
- The following items are not allowed: ( chewing gum – crisps – fizzy drinks ( cola )).
- Each kid should come to school in a clean shape, having the adequate sleeping hours; he/ she may be sent back home.
- If any kid need any medications, they should be under control of the clinic.
- Parents should inform teachers with any contagious diseases the child suffers.
- Children are being checked regularly by the school nurse who can give the required medicines or do the first aid or refer the child to a hospital if necessary.
Attendance and Dismissing times
KG: 7:45 – 8:00 am. Till 1:00 pm
Primary & Preparatory : 7:30 – 7:45 am. Till 2:30 pm.
The uniform indicates that this kid belongs to ” Notre Dame ” school; so his/ her behaviour outside the school assures that he/ she deserves this uniform.